Research suggests that positive thinking can affect your body mentally, emotionally, and physically, but how …
In the year 2009, SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services) conducted a survey on the problem of substance abuse. It was found that more than 23.5 million people above 12 years of age required effective treatment for the problem. There are two different ways of getting away from alcohol addiction that include inpatient as well as outpatient alcohol rehab. However, the most preferred method through which people receive appropriate treatment is inpatient alcohol rehab California program.
What is Inpatient Rehab Program?
The inpatient treatment for addiction involves the person to check into the rehab center for entire treatment length. Depending on your individual preferences and needs, the recovery program may last from 28 days 90 days duration. The initial step of inpatient treatment involves detoxification along with necessary medication that is simultaneously followed by counseling and therapies afterwards.
The individuals with following characteristics or traits can ideally opt for this treatment including:
- You are becoming a risk for yourself as well as others.
- You are unable to manage the relapse situation on your own.
- You have a co-occurring disorder of mental health.
- You are struggling with alcohol abuse for a long duration of time.
Reasons to Prefer Inpatient Program
The foremost benefit that the patients can obtain from inpatient program is strong focus on the treatment without any kind of routine distraction. With the availability of round the clock care facility, it becomes the most convenient option for everyone. Some of the major reasons that support this program include:
- The patients can receive a 24 hour expert supervision by multidisciplinary specialists.
- It keeps you away from all types of distractions that can help you in easy and early recovery from substance abuse.