If there were something you could do to improve the wellbeing of you and your …
Most people do not give their colon much though till one have a problem with it such as diarrhea, constipation or any other trouble. But, if you are able to take care of your colon before it goes awry, you can take a step forward to better general health.
The colon is basically the final journey of the food inside your digestive tract. The colon absorbs all the fluid from the indigestible food residue and produces the solid waste that is excreted from the body. But, colon does much more than that. It is important for fluid, salts and fatty acid absorption that take place here. These are important for the systematic health of the body. The colon also contains a number of good bacteria that are beneficial for the body. There are a wide range of problems that comes with colon toxicity and many people experience on a daily basis, but do not know what to do about it. thus, it is important to recognize and cure the root cause of these problems.
Here are some of the signs if a healthy colon:
- You should have daily bowel movements about 2 to 3 per day.
- You should not have any straining or grunting during bowel movements, they should be effortless.
- The stool should not contain any mucous, blood or partially digested food in any form.
- Your stool should be soft, long and well formed.
- You need to have at least one big bowel movement in the morning.
- The regular elimination time is between 16 to 24 hours.
- You have clear and smooth skin without any blemishes.
- You do not have any bad breath.
Based on these signs, you should be able to tell if you have a clean and healthy colon. If you find that some of these do not apply to you, you might have toxic colon and need to do something about it at the earliest. you need to make sure that your immune system is in good shape so that the toxins can make their way out of your body without causing any negative side effects.
You need to take immediate steps to begin the colon cleansing process as directed in LiveALittleLonger. The most effective steps are by taking high fiber diet with regular exercise. Once you start to take care of your colon, you will begin to see changes in your body.